Travel to Cameron Highlands, Pahang, for a cool retreat in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia's largest highland resort. package start from Kuala Lumpur and daily departure..
Depart from Kuala Lumpur for 3 Nights and 2 Nights comes with FULL BOARD Package.
The Cameron Highlands (Malay: Tanah Tinggi Cameron, Chinese: 金马崙高原) is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations. The size of Singapore, it occupies an area of 712 square kilometres (275 sq mi). To the north, its boundary touches that of Kelantan; to the west, it shares part of its border with Perak.
Situated at the northwestern tip of Pahang, the “Camerons” is approximately 90 kilometres (56 mi) from Ipoh, about 200 kilometres (120 mi) from Kuala Lumpur or about 355 kilometres (221 mi) from Kuantan, the capital of Pahang. It is the smallest constituency in Pahang.
Discovered by Sir William Cameron in 1885, the outpost consists of three districts, namely Ringlet (5,165 hectares), Tanah Rata (2,081 hectares) and Ulu Telom (63,981 hectares). Its eight sub-districts are Ringlet, Tanah Rata (the administrative centre), Brinchang, the Bertam Valley, Kea Farm, Tringkap, Kuala Terla and Kampung Raja. All are nestled at elevations ranging from 1,100 metres (3,600 ft) to 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above sea level.
The mean annual temperature of the retreat is about 18 °C (64 °F). During the day, the temperature seldom rises over 25 °C (77 °F); at night, it rarely drops to as low as 9 °C (48 °F) at the higher reaches.
The resort has a diverse population of more than 38,000 people. It comprises Bumiputeras (Malay (7,321); others (5,668)), Chinese (13,099), Indians (6,988), non-Malaysian citizens (5,193), and other nationalities (202). Most of the residents here are entrepreneurs, service industry employees, farm workers, retirees or government servants. The languages spoken are Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and English. Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Christianity and Sikhism are the main religions of the haven.
Developed in the 1930s, the tableland is one of the oldest tourist spots in Malaysia. Apart from its tea estates, the plateau is also noted for its cool weather, orchards, nurseries, farmlands, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife, mossy forest, golf course, hotels, places of worship, bungalows, Land Rovers, museum and its aborigines (Orang Asli).
The Cameron Highlands can be accessed by road via Tapah, Simpang Pulai, Gua Musang or Sungai Koyan. Tapah and Simpang Pulai are the two approaches from Perak. Gua Musang and Sungai Koyan are the entryways from Kelantan and Pahang, respectively.
More information click on this link of wikipedia.
- Minumum 2 person.
- Daily Departure. 12.00 pm
- From April 1st, 2015 onward, all prices included all all tour packages or booking are subject addition tax of 6% GST.
- Peak Season (Friday, Saturday and any public holidays, Local Hotel would have additional surcharge of rm 20.00 per person. As for the Local Resort, Peak Season (Friday and Saturday) would have additional surcharge of rm 20.00 per person and all public holidays, it would be rm 50.00 per person.
- Special Offer for Children age from 3 to 11 years old. A Discount of 20% less from Adult Price with the condition the child will share the same room with their parents.
- Price is subjected to change without any prior notice.
- Hotel Selection depend on available.
- Only CONFIRMED booking is ENSURE booking.
- 3 nights stay at Cameron Highlands.
- 2 Breakfast at Cameron Highlands.
- 2 way bus transfer from Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands.
- Park Entry Permit.
- Guide & Activities
- Lunch & Dinner
For this package:
- Only additional MYR35 per person per way for daily shuttle bus to one of the destination below:
- Kuala Besut Jetty (Jetty to Perhentian Island)
- Cameron Highland
- Kota Bahru
|Time||Tentatively Schedule Activities - Day 2|
|07.30 am||This morning you will enjoy breakfast.|
|08.30 am||Getting ready at the Lobby.|
|09.00 am||NKS Mini van pick up and proceed for a day tour.|
Places as following:
Take Note: Lunch on your own.
|07.00 pm||This evening you have a nice Stream Boat Dinner at one of the local restaurant.|
|Time||Tentatively Schedule Activities - Day 3|
|07.30 am||After breakfast, check out accommodation|
Coaches will pick up and transfer to the following destination
1. National Park (Taman Negara)
2. Perhentian Island
3. Kuala Lumpur.
3D2N Cameron Highlands EX-KL
- Brand: NKS
- Product Code: 3D2N Cameron Highlands EX-KL
- Reward Points: 1000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: MYR420.00