3D2N Full Board Cameron Highlands
Travel to Cameron Highlands, Pahang, for a cool retreat in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia's largest highland resort. Stay at Kang Traveller Hotel / Kang Traveller Hotel / Strawberry Park Resort / Hotel De La Ferns ..
The Cameron Highlands (Malay: Tanah Tinggi Cameron, Chinese: 金马崙高原) is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations. The size of Singapore, it occupies an area of 712 square kilometers (275 sq mi). To the north, its boundary touches that of Kelantan; to the west, it shares part of its border with Perak.
Situated at the northwestern tip of Pahang, the “Camerons” is approximately 90 kilometers (56 mi) from Ipoh, about 200 kilometers (120 mi) from Kuala Lumpur or about 355 kilometres (221 mi) from Kuantan, the capital of Pahang. It is the smallest constituency in Pahang.
Discovered by Sir William Cameron in 1885, the outpost consists of three districts, namely Ringlet (5,165 hectares), Tanah Rata (2,081 hectares) and Ulu Telom (63,981 hectares). Its eight sub-districts are Ringlet, Tanah Rata (the administrative centre), Brinchang, the Bertam Valley, Kea Farm, Tringkap, Kuala Terla and Kampung Raja. All are nestled at elevations ranging from 1,100 metres (3,600 ft) to 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above sea level.
The mean annual temperature of the retreat is about 18 °C (64 °F). During the day, the temperature seldom rises over 25 °C (77 °F); at night, it rarely drops to as low as 9 °C (48 °F) at the higher reaches.
The resort has a diverse population of more than 38,000 people. It comprises Bumiputeras (Malay (7,321); others (5,668)), Chinese (13,099), Indians (6,988), non-Malaysian citizens (5,193), and other nationalities (202). Most of the residents here are entrepreneurs, service industry employees, farm workers, retirees or government servants. The languages spoken are Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and English. Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Christianity and Sikhism are the main religions of the haven.
Developed in the 1930s, the tableland is one of the oldest tourist spots in Malaysia. Apart from its tea estates, the plateau is also noted for its cool weather, orchards, nurseries, farmlands, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife, mossy forest, golf course, hotels, places of worship, bungalows, Land Rovers, museum and its aborigines (Orang Asli).
The Cameron Highlands can be accessed by road via Tapah, Simpang Pulai, Gua Musang or Sungai Koyan. Tapah and Simpang Pulai are the two approaches from Perak. Gua Musang and Sungai Koyan are the entryways from Kelantan and Pahang, respectively.
Terms & Conditions
- Child 3-11 years old will be discount 25% less from adult price and will be living in the same room as parent
- Itinerary might be change/cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
- Price is subjected to changed without any prior notice
- Surcharge RM20/pax is applied during public holiday/peak season
- Make a conformation before booking
- For Stay at Strawberry Park Resort, surcharge RM50.00 per room per night on weekend, and RM100 per room per night during public holidays, eve holidays and school holidays
- For Stay at Hotel De La Ferns, surcharge RM100 per room per night during public holidays, eve holidays and school holidays
- Price not include 6% GST. It will start effect for any booking tour check in / check out after 1 April 2015
|Kang Traveler Hotel (attach bathroom)||MYR 258||MYR 235||-|
|Kang Traveler Hotel ( shared bathroom)||MYR 238||MYR 218||-|
|Strawberry Park Resort (with breakfast)||MYR 435||-||MYR 380|
|Hotel De La Ferns (with Breakfast)||MYR 400||MYR 400||MYR 350|
- Arriving at Cameron Highland
- Free & Easy
- FULL DAYS TOUR
- Tea Plantation
- Nature Honey Bee Farm
- Buddhist Temple
- Parit Waterfalls
- Organic Vegetables Farmland
- Orchid and Anthurium Farm
- Chrysanthemum Farm
- Varieties of 10 different vegetable farms
- Persimmon and Orange Farm (Both Seasonal)
- Visit Water crest Farm
- Steamboat Dinner
- END OF TOUR
3D2N Cameron Highlands Package
- Brand: NKS
- Product Code: 3D2N Cameron Highlands Package
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: MYR258.00