Depart on Daily routine for some wonderful sites seeing within KL City & Country.
|The National Monument is a sculpture thatcommemorates those who died in Malaysia's struggle for freedom,principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II and theMalayan Emergency, which lasted from 1948 until 1960. It is located inthe Federal capital, Kuala Lumpur. The Malaysian Houses of Parliamentare situated near the monument.It is the world's tallest bronzefreestanding sculpture grouping. Every year on 31 July on Warriors'Day, the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the Prime Minister, heads of military,and the police pay their respects to the fallen heroes by layinggarlands at the monument. Read More at wikipedia|
|The Kuala Lumpur City Gallery is a 114 years old colonial style building beside dataran merdeka. It is a knowledgeable tourist center with a collection of paintings and photos of KL’s history, plus miniature mock ups of famous city landmarks.Some of the photos and paintings are available with short but informatively written summaries describing the event and others have audio snippets. There is also a 40ft x 60ft scaled model of greater KL and even video footage of important events. There is also displays on the country’s multicultural population, with national costumes like baju kurungs, sarees and cheong sams.Locally made handicrafts like batik, pewter, hand-woven rugs and more, make for good and cheap souvenirs are available at the gift store in this gallery. Read More at visitkl.|
|The Thean Hou Temple (Chinese: 天后宫; pinyin: Tiānhòu gōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Thian-hiō-kiong) is a landmark six-tiered Chinese temple in Kuala Lumpur. It is located on a 1.67 acres (6,760 m²) of land atop Robson Heights along Lorong Bellamy, overlooking Jalan Syed Putra (Federal Highway). It was completed in 1987 and officially opened in 1989. The property belongs to and is run by the Selangor & Federal Territory Hainan Association (Malay: Hainan Selangor & Wilayah Persekutuan, Chinese: 雪隆海南会馆). The temple, built by the Hainanese community living in Kuala Lumpur, is dedicated to Goddess Tian Hou (The Heavenly Mother). |
Read More at Wikipedia.
|The world's largest pewter tankard, recognized by the Guinness Book of Records, was made by Royal Selangor in 1985 to commemorate its centenary. Currently displayed at Royal Selangor headquarters in Setapak, it is 1.987 metres tall, weighs 1,557 kg and has a capacity of 2,796 litre. The giant tankard has travelled around the world to places such as Canada, Australia, Singapore and China.. Read More at Wikipedia||.|
|Departure||Duration||Inclusive||Min Pax||Adult / Child / Single (MYR) Per Pax|
|09:00 am||06:00 hours||Transportation ONLY||2||140.00 / 100.00 / 240.00|
For this package:
- Please bring Camera.
- Breakfast, Lunch
- All recreational activities fees.
- All Entrance fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum must be at least 2 adults.
- All price is nett excluding 6% GST. All prices is subjected additional of 6% GST effectively started from April 1st, 2015 for all tour bookings and check in and out dates.
- Tentative Itinerary subjected to change without prior warning due to many factors such as weather of the day, road conditions, etc
- Pick-up and drop-off services from major hotels at Kuala Lumpur town center.
- For other pick up and drop off services in other area outside Kuala Lumpur, additional surcharge be charge in accordingly.
- Age of the Child would be from the age 3 years old to 11 years old.
- Touring by air-conditioned mini van, van or bus coaches which largely depend on the group size.
- Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible.
- Full Charges apply to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTES CANCELLATION
- Postponements of Trip: We need at least 3 working days for any changes or postponements before trip commence date. Partially payment if cancellation 3 days before trip commence date.
|09:00 am||Pick up from major hotel at Kuala Lumpur area.|
Arrive at Bird Park. Feel free to roam around the Park. Activities as follows
Arrive at Butterfly Park
The park is beautifully landscaped with myriads of lush greenery and colorful flowers. There are also a nursery and breeding area where you can see the butterfly larvae emerging as butterflies from their cocoons. Other than these butterflies of various colors and sizes, there are also insects on display. Among the insects on display are the rhinoceros beetles and the praying mantises. In the Butterfly Park itself is also a souvenir shop where you can purchase home some preserved butterflies which are made into bookmarks, keychains and so on.
Arrive at Orchid Garden.
The Orchid Garden houses up to 800 species of orchids. The garden comprises a semi circle pergola for the climbing and epiphytic variety and a rock garden for the terrestrial variety.
|01:00 pm||Arrive in your hotel / hostel.|
Half Day Tour KL City & Country Tour Ex-KL
- Brand: NKS
- Product Code: Half Day Tour KL City & Country Tour Ex-KL
- Reward Points: 700
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: MYR140.00