A half day Tour within KL city seeing KLCC twin tower, China Town Market, Independence Square by night, Cultural Show, Fine Dinning in the sky or local rerstaurant.
Depart on Daily routine for some wonderful sites seeing within KL City.
|The Bird Park covers an area of 8,5 ha and shows especially malaysian animals. Sprawling approximately 20.9 acres of verdant valley terrain, the park is divided into 4 zones; Zone 1 and 2 make up the free-flight zone; Zone 3 is the Hornbill Park and Zone 4 is where the birds are placed in separate cages and mini aviaries. Visitors will have an exciting experience of watching colourful and melodic birds perching and winging about freely while relaxing in a natural and beautifully landscaped surrounding. KL Bird Park is also reputed to be the largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world.|
|The Butterfly Park is a veritable secret paradise where butterflies actually dance nonchalantly in clumps of fern amidst scented beautiful flowers and flowering vines.|
From the words of the internationally renowned programme- Discovery Channel ,
in an interview and broadcasted to over 200 million viewers worldwide, it says “of all the butterfly parks in the world, none can compare with this one”.
This is the largest butterfly garden in the world spanning over 80,000 sq ft of landscaped garden with over 5,000 live butterflies, exotic plants, butterfly-host plants and ferns. Other attractions are japanese koi fish, fresh water turtles, live insects and a museum with a large collection of butterflies and insects from around the world. Read More at Wikipedia.
|The Orchid Garden is opened from 9am to 6pm daily.Walk under pergolas, delighting in the exotic blooms of orchids or stroll through orchid-lined walkways! Buy a plant specimen as a memento of your visit to KL! |
Over 800 varieties of orchids, including the exotic species, thrive abundantly on this 1 hectare floral paradise. Cut flowers and plants are sold on weekends. You can purchase cut flowers and plants to beautify your home’s interior.
Orchid growers at the garden provide practical tips and advice on the art of orchid growing.
This garden attracts flower-lovers from all over the world. Orchids are a Malaysian favourite, with both commercial gardeners and hobbyists.
Two main types of wild orchid and hybrid orchids - the epiphytic orchids commonly grown in pieces of bricks, charcoal, Styrofoam pellets, fern roots and the terrestrial variety which grow and flower on the ground.
We were lucky to see, how they planted the orchids with bricks an charcoal in the pots.
It looks easy to let the grow, but we think it's difficult.
Read More at Wikipedia.
|Departure||Duration||Inclusive||Min Pax||Adult / Child / Single (MYR) Per Pax|
|06:00 pm||04:00 hours||Transportation ONLY||2||150.00 / 100.00 / 250.00|
For this package:
- Please bring Camera.
- Dinner (Choose one either Fine Dinning at the sky or Local Restaurant or Cultural Show.
- All recreational activities fees.
- Entrance fees,
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum must be at least 2 adults.
- All price is nett excluding 6% GST. All prices is subjected additional of 6% GST effectively started from April 1st, 2015 for all tour bookings and check in and out dates.
- Tentative Itinerary subjected to change without prior warning due to many factors such as weather of the day, road conditions, etc
- Pick-up and drop-off services from major hotels at Kuala Lumpur town center.
- For other pick up and drop off services in other area outside Kuala Lumpur, additional surcharge be charge in accordingly.
- Age of the Child would be from the age 3 years old to 11 years old.
- Touring by air-conditioned mini van, van or bus coaches which largely depend on the group size.
- Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible.
- Full Charges apply to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTES CANCELLATION
- Postponements of Trip: We need at least 3 working days for any changes or postponements before trip commence date. Partially payment if cancellation 3 days before trip commence date.
Half Day Tour - KL City Night Tour Ex-KL
- Brand: NKS
- Product Code: Half Day Tour - KL City Night Tour Ex-KL
- Reward Points: 700
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: MYR150.00
This product has a minimum quantity of 2